Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A few things.

1. Ironing is therapeutic. If anyone has anything they need pressed, please send it my way.
2. I love Gilmore Girls. I don't care how girly it is; the 5pm reruns on ABC family make my day.
3. 2 out of our 3 cars have died in the past 24 hours. The remaining working car resides in Delaware with my younger brother. My father has since rented a car (allegedly a Dodge Charger?) so that we will make it to my cousin's wedding in Pittsburgh tomorrow. The death of the green wagon is particularly tragic, as it is a part of many a high school memory (see below)

4. The aforementioned wedding includes an amphibious tour of the city of Pittsburgh. After watching a tragic news story about a "duck boat" that was leveled in the Philadelphia harbor by a large ship, my aunt remarked, "I've always wanted to do one of those," and promptly signed us up for one in Pittsburgh this Saturday.
5. I have finally convinced my parents that half-caffeinated coffee serves absolutely no purpose, leading to the necessary purchase of some Dunkin' Donuts original.
6. The John Adams Series: If you haven't, you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment